We also organize ekoparty, the number one infosec conference in Latin America.
is looking for creative and passionate people to join us.
Faraday is a comprehensive platform for vulnerability management that simplifies your work automating scans and reports. A real-time collaborative environment that increases transparency, speed and efficiency for your audits and for your teams. This provides greater visibility and helps you to make smarter security investments and leverage your existing resources.
Front-End / UI Developer Jr/Ssr [Full Time]
This opening targets developers that are interested in working for the Faraday Team. Language-specific knowledge, development experience and technical curiosity will be valued. The position includes development and maintenance of the product.
- Experience with JS frameworks such as Angular or Ember
- Experience with Linux-based operating systems
- Fluent in English
- Experience with JQuery, D3
- Experience with Bootstrap, LESS, Sass
- Good understanding of Git
- Working knowledge in similar positions
- Good knowledge of agiles methodologies
Security Researcher Ssr/Sr [Full Time]
This opening targets Hackers that are interested in working for the Faraday Team. As one of our Testers you'll be a hugely important part of our integrated service delivery and be involved in different parts of the project, from scoping, to solutions design to downstream testing. Not only will you work on a variety of high-assurance clients but you'll also fulfil a variety of activities, from red teaming, enterprise penetration testing, the offensive elements of purple team engagements, social engineering, physical testing and stand-off electronic assessments.
- Contribute hacking knowledge to Faraday research projects
- Work with our young and motivated expert team on practical hacking projects
- Contribute design ideas to security systems and will help the greater community building security technologies
- Build up leading security expertise, lecture at conferences
- You have a deep technical knowledge of mobile and web security, as well as, authentication schemes
- You ideally already have experience with cryptology or cryptanalysis
- Can read and break code in languages such as Python, Java, C# and NodeJS
- Can configure systems to be more attack-resistant
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and motivated team
- Fluent in English
If you are interested send us your CV to to set an interview in our office.