- Vulnerability counter on Status Report in WEB UI
- Added quick vuln edit and delete in WEB UI
- Exported CSV contains filters and columns from Status Report in WEB UI
- Expanded Unit Tests for WEB UI
- XML Cleaner - This feature offers a quick fix for all those tools that output nasty broken XMLs. In order to use it, BeautifulSoup is required, after installing run
python $FARADAY/helpers/cleanXML.py broken_file.xmlKeep in mind that this is not part of the Faraday core, and is only meant to be a quick fix for other tool's bugs, so use at your own risk, and always keep a fresh backup of your data.
- Improve plugins running status log (Adding log information on report importing)
- Clean dev log on plugins
- w3af plugin refactoring
- Kali 2.0 support
- Fix Debian 7/8.1 install support
Please enjoy, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.