This week the OWASP Latam Tour is being held and we are really happy to support and sponsor this great event whose objective is to raise awareness in Latin America about the risks and challenges that we are currently facing in terms of Web Application Security.
This time it is Argentina’s turn, but the tour also includes other countries like Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Peru, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Uruguay, Venezuela, Brazil and Mexico.
Who Should Attend the Latam Tour?
- Application Developers / Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interesting in Improving IT Security
As a leading provider in offensive cyber security, from Infobyte we love to support and participate in OWASP Latam Tour that seeks to expand knowledge and generate interest in the community.
This Wednesday, April 19th, our COO Martin Tartarelli (@tartamar) will give a special talk about “SDLC present and future” at the Cordoba Regional University Center from 04:20 - 05:00 PM focusing on different implementations in the software development lifecycle and their impact over time . So we hope to see you there!
To get the full schedule and more information, please check out the official website https://www.owasp.org/index.php/LatamTour2017#tab=CORDOBA
Thanks to your support, this community grows and expands every day 😊🙌
Infobyte Team 👌