A short iteration, filled with small powerups - brand new CLI mode allows you to process reports in batch, new helpers and plugin fixes.
For our Pro and Corporate versions we added a set of exclusive improvements making the daily work easier.
Pro & Corp exclusive changes:
- Experimental JIRA integration - just enable Faraday Proxy Server, go to our Status Report to select the desired vulns and click on the JIRA button! Read more about it here.
- Added Faraday Proxy Server, a proxy between CouchDB and Faraday, read about how to setup and run
- Improved Executive Report generation process
- Extended user management features
Community, Pro & Corp changes:
- Added CLI mode - to process the XML output of an NMap scan located in /tmp/nmap-scan.xml into the workspace named project_one run the following command:
python2 faraday.py --cli --workspace project_one --report /tmp/nmap_scan.xmlread more about it here
- Now you can run as many Faraday instances as you like per host
- Added some new scripts and helpers: (helpers/cfdbToCsv.py - helpers/vulndbToCsv.py - bin/getExploits.py)
Community, Pro & Corp bug fixes:
- Included all fields when editing Web Vulnerabilities in bulk mode in our Web UI
- Fixed selection of Hosts and Services in both their lists in our Web UI
- Fixed Hosts and Services filters, when results were empty it showed the loading icon forever, now it works as expected
- Fixed bugs in Qualys, ZAP, Nikto, w3af and OpenVAS plugins:
We hope you enjoy it, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.