We´re happy to announce Faraday v1.0.7. After several months of hard work, finally we've been able to release the new version! Enjoy!
Changes made to the UX/UI:
The way to make a new vulnerability is easy. You select a target, you choose the type of vulnerability and the severity, after, you fill out the other parts, click OK and you´re good to go.
- Made significantly easier for this vulnerability edition
- A SSLCheck Plugin was added
Follow the steps below:
- Open Faraday using the following command:
./faraday.py --dev-mode,so that it refreshes the plugins folder
- Now that you Faraday open, go to scripts folder (cd scripts)
- Execute the command
./sslcheck.py target (./sslcheck.py 192.168.10.254)
Also, you can quickly run the command for several targets and domains, the targets need to be written separately with a single space.
./sslcheck.py 192.168.10.254 facebook.com www.google.com 192.168.10.168
- Some touchups made to the Status Report
- Create/Edit/ Erase vulnerabilities
- New fields
- Changeable columns
We hope you like it!